Thursday, July 8, 2010

Rosy Ramble (video camera, life, relationship, future expectations)

So I've pretty much given up on beauty youtube videos. The world does not want me doing videos. My camera is now broken. So I give up. I still have warranty so I'm going to have it fixed and maybe I'll do vlogs or maybe they can give me a credit and I'll get a laptop with it and get like a flip camera. The weird thing is, I was just about to buy a tripod for it.

Life is going pretty good other than that. I graduated from high school and I've been dating someone since February. I was about 10 when I first met him. We didn't have the best friendship at first. Then my freshman year of high school we got acquainted and we've kept in pretty good touch since. We did have a small rough patch about 2 years ago, but our relationship is great. He is really the only boyfriend I have ever had that I'm not the slightest bit jealous when I think of him talking to other girls. I've honestly never felt so trusting of a guy.

Other than graduating, I'm now working full time for now and most likely the rest of summer. In the fall I start a community college here, which I am not happy about. I wanted to take a year off, but it was just one of those things that I didn't get my way. I wanted to do it because then I would have more money for college. Again one of those things that just didn't happen.

Future expectations include the fact that I have a ton of books that I'm reading. I never did finish 13 Reasons Why, but I am going to finish it soon. I think I'm going to make this mostly reviews and just blog posts. Once a week on blog posts and probably every other night on book reviews. I am going to do a couple reviews of things that I have tried recently. Some drinks that I can say yay or nay on, I've read almost 3 books in the last month (that's with working, working out, watching tv, spending time with friends and my boyfriend, and spending time with family members). I hope to do reviews/flashbacks on weekly episodes of Pretty Little Liars which I'm addicted to. I'm actually so addicted I read the first book and will have the whole series by Saturday night. I hope to finish the series within the next two weeks. I hope to then do a comparison from the book to the show which I think will be very fun. Another thing that is going to be happening soon is that I'm going to Universal Studio's Islands of Adventure, where the Harry Potter Theme park is. Now from what I know the rides in that section are the same, but they have redecorated and renamed them. I will confirm this when I go, but I will be taking pictures, possibly even a little video if I can. I have to test my camera. I'm hoping that I can still film even though it is semi-broken. The thing that is that the screen just went completely white. I'm hoping that I can film and it will work, but I'm not 100% sure.

One thing that is my guilty pleasure is Harry Potter. I am obsessed, I never got into the books, but I love the movies and I love the whole world. The reason I have figured out that I don't like the books is because I hate how they end. I love J K Rowling, but her pairings to me are just awful. I think that Ron is a complete idiot and I will never believe that he would ever be able to have an intellectual conversation with Hermione. I can see Ginny and Harry, but I wish Hermione would have ended up with someone smarter. Even having Draco turn his life around and be a nice guy and her eventually end up with him would have been better than Ron. Lavender was good for him and why they broke up is beyond me. Just my opinion.

Ok so that's it for this post I might do another one, but I'm not sure. If I do it will be a review. I'm not sure what of, but I have a lot of options. I'm not going to do Pretty Little Liars. I'm going to do that as a series. I'm going to review as I finish each book. Those will have spoilers because you can't really review a series without giving some things away. When the season is over I will do a comparison between the two.

Smile at everyone even your worst enemy.

Brittany Rose

No comments:

Post a Comment