Monday, January 4, 2010

Explanation

So this is my only explanation for not posting, holidays. I spent lots of time with the family and the boyfriend. Holidays were good. I go a Coach purse, matching wallet, mini wallet, and wristlet all that match and all under $300 and OMG is my mom's boyfriend's daughter jealous. I'll have to take pictures soon to show the amazing deal. This is not a tiny purse people. Really good deals at the Coach outlet in Orlando. I've been doing a ton of shopping. I actually think I've become a minor shopaholic.

So for those of you that have developed a Lush addiction like me, if you don't already know they are having a huge sale. All soap is buy one get two free, all Christmas products are buy one get two free, and all of those wonderful little gift boxes that not only have wonderful lush products in them but also have 15% coupons in them. So if you haven't what I call prewrapped holiday packages you might want to hurry up. In fact the website is already sold out of all, but two gift boxes but I know my local Lush they have so many packages they were just stuffing them everywhere. There were presents on high shelves there were so many. So you might want to hurry.

Also Sephora is having a sale where they have products that are marked down to 10 dollars or less. Too faced and NARS stuff marked down to 10 or less people. This is huge. Then there is stuff 25 and under really good deals people! Dior mini mascara duos for $18. Seriously good deals.

Next topic, hair care products. I'm trying to find a good heat protection product. right now I use biolage thermal-active setting spray in medium hold. Well my problem is when I try to curl my hair it's just not curling, I'm not sure if it's the spray or if it's the technique, but long story short I'm trying to find new heat protectent. I have 1 products in mind, the got2b guardian angel trio. I really want the guardian angel products, but the only place I can find them is sold out and I don't think they are coming out with anymore. I think the trio was a holiday thing, but the products by themselves are sold out too. So I'm between a rock and a hard place. Yeah so I'm not sure what to do.

So to all my readers which as far as I know I don't have any but hey everyone needs an outlet. Zebra cakes should not be eaten like back to back. I don't really feel so well.

So I'm kind of sad cuz my favorite Italian restaurant kind of sucks now. They used to have amazing Manicotti, but I guess they changed the recipe or something. I don't think they make it in a noodle now and that's just gross.

Oh so I know this is getting really long but it's got to be like the coldest in Florida history because it is too cold to be the sunshine state. This morning it was like 34 degrees. It sucks. It's too cold. Tourist always think oh Florida hot sunny beaches well not right now. Right now it is 45 degrees. That's too cold.

Oh and then so I got my ACT score today. I thought I totally bombed it, nope I actually got a 23 out of 36 composite score.

Yeah so I think that's it. I think I'm out of things to say. I've said a lot. A lot that no one is going to read, but hey I don't really care if no one reads this. I have my outlet and that's all that really matters.

No comments:

Post a Comment