Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Tag 25 Random Questions

I wanted to do a blog before I went to bed, but I honestly didn't know what to talk about so I decided to do a Tag that is all over Youtube.

1. Do you have any pets?
Yes I actually have 4 dogs (5 if you count the dog that claims me as part of her family) and 1 cat (3 if you count my boyfriends 2 cats)
My house:
Cena 3 in September(dog)
Penny 10 in August(dog)
My dad's house:
Dioge 12 January(pronounced D.O.G. he's a dog)
Radar 6? (dog)
Nana's:
Vicky 10 (cat)
Dog that claims me:
Doge 2, she's 6 months younger than Cena almost to the day(again pronounced D.O.G. she's a dog)
Boyfriend's:
Tiger 2 (cat about to start living at my house)
Boots 2 (cat going to a new home because we just can't have two cats in this house)

2. Name 3 things that are physically close to you.
My phone
My remote to my tv
My Teddy Bear that I've had almost my entire life

3. What's the weather like right now?
Dark because it's 11:30 pm

4. Do you drive? If so have you crashed?
I do drive and I've never crashed, I count crashing as you hit someone or someone hits you and they were in the car
I hit a small tree and all it did was stress the paint and I had to have my bummer repainted
I tapped my grandfathers car and it left a small black mark on both cars, it was early in the morning, I hadn't had much sleep so I was pretty tired

5. What time did you wake up this morning?
About 7 because I had to have a medical test done today and I had to be at the place at 7:45

6. When was the last time you showered?
Last night

7. What was the last movie you saw?
Percy Jackson and the Olympians

8. What does your last text message say?
Hope you feel better! Rest! Love you!

9. What's your ringtone?
My goddaughter singing Rodolph the Red Nosed Reindeer and my text message song is Lil Jon ft. LMFAO- Get Outta Your Mind

10. Have you ever been to a different country?
Yes I've been to the Bahamas and Mexico

11. Do you like sushi?
No

12. Where do you buy your groceries?
Publix

13. Have you ever taken medication to help you fall asleep faster?
Only when I was sick

14. How many siblings do you have?
One step sister

15. Do you have a desktop computer or a laptop?
Laptop and I'm getting another soon

16. How old will you be turning on your next birthday?
19 on November 24th

17. Do you wear contacts or glasses?
Neither but I have glasses for like movies and such but I don't have to wear them

18. Do you color your hair?
No

19. Tell me something you are planning to do today.
Sleep but tomorrow I have to go to work and to Barnes and Noble

20. When was the last time you cried?
Like 2 weeks ago when I saw Toy Story 3

21. What is your perfect pizza topping?
Cheese or Green Peppers

22. Which do you prefer-hamburgers or cheeseburgers?
Neither really but if I had to choose I would say cheeseburgers

23. Have you ever had an all-nighter?
All the time because I'm a procrastinator. I kind of like the pressure

24. What is your eye color?
Blue but it changes colors

25. Can you taste the difference between Pepsi and Coke?
Yes, but I don't hate one or the other but when places have Pepsi I'd rather have Mountain Dew. I'd choose that over Coke if it was available. Pepsi to me is sweeter.

No comments:

Post a Comment