Friday, July 23, 2010

Florida vs Wade

So I've been watching this case pretty closely. And I know that there are somethings that people will be on ones side or the other about. These are the things that tipped me off to her being guilty.

1. She was standing outside
Now all through this the defendant has been claiming self defense, that she was afraid that someone was going to jump her. Well the logical thing to think is that if you are afriad of someone coming to get you, you would stay inside. I can understand her going to a friend's house, I mean 3 against 1 is just not fair, but all of the witnesses said that she was sitting on her car with two boys or that they were talking outside by her car. Now if she had just gotten out of her car and was walking up to the house I could understand, but she was like a sitting duck. Not to mention Rachel had said another car almost hit her. I would think after that you would at least try to run inside. Another thing, most laws state that if someone comes onto your property you can call the cops for trustpassing and/or defend yourself if you are threatened.

2. Where were her parents in all of this?
Most people would, no matter how mad they are at their kid would want to keep their child safe. I know that if someone was coming to beat me down if I went to my parents house and these people found me my parents would call the police.

3. Are teenage girls really this, for lack of a better word, stupid?
Rachel had said that Joshua pointed a gun at her. Why would you stay with a guy that points a gun at you? He admitted he was cheating on them. Why would you date a guy who you know is cheating on you? Then Joshua told Rachel that if she loved him she wouldn't fight him she would fight the other girls. WHAT?! Are you insane?! I mean seriously if a guy told me to fight some girl for him I'd tell him to take a hike. I can see like if my parents don't like him I'll plead his case to them but no guy is worth fighting or even stabbing some girl over.

4. The Defense
The whole long like hour speech that the defense attorney gave centered around that Ludemann was bigger than Wade. Then the Prosecutor indicated that Wade herself said she was more afraid of Janette who is 4 inches shorter than her. SO really the entire Defense's argument was thrown out. Not to mention the Prosecutor also indicated that even though Janette attacked Wade too that she did not stab her.

It's just one of those things that what people are saying didn't add up. And some of it makes me worry for society. I mean are girls this delusional.

I'm going to say this once and for all, NO GUY IS WORTH STABBING SOMEONE FOR UNLESS THE GUY IS BEING ATTACKED AND THEN THE ATTACKER COMES AFTER YOU.

No guy should want you to fight some other girl for him. And under no circumstances should you stand for a guy who is not treating you like a Princess!

No comments:

Post a Comment