Saturday, July 10, 2010

Garage sale rosy rambles

So it's about 2:15 pm and we've been running our garage sale for about 5 hours. So far I've made over 75 dollars. That's awesome. Later I'm going to go pick up the rest of my Pretty Little Liars series. I need 3,7,and 8. Books-a-million was having a by 2 get 1 free. So I got the first, second, forth, fifth, and sixth that way. They didn't have the third one and the sale only qualified for 1-6. So I just went to the barnes and noble down the street for the last 3. I put them on hold because I didn't have the money until yesterday and grandma has to renew our membership card.

So right now I'm taking a break on the garage sale and watching Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets. I have a Harry Potter obsession. I know most of the words to almost all the movies. They are doing a marathon on ABC Family and showing previews of the 7th movie. I keep getting goose bumps. Every time I hear the music or think I hear it, I stop and turn my head. It's obsessive. lol

Brett, my boyfriend, worked the night shift last night 10pm-6am and then he was here helping set up. Now he's asleep on my bed. Gotta love how dedicated he is to my family. It's wonderful. I mean how can you not love someone like that.

If you notice I stopped labeling my post because I really haven't talked about anything that is worth labeling. Now if I do a review or if I go somewhere and bring back pictures I'll label it. Just plain blogs that I just ramble no.

Ok back to my movie. See ya

No comments:

Post a Comment