Tuesday, August 3, 2010

My wonderfully crazy day

So I got my new computer today. Hopefully now I'm going to to start making my youtube videos again.

So work was crazy and I feel bad that I couldn't do filing like Claudia wanted me to. I just had a ton of other things to do. Like to make sure that the instructions to do my job are updated and easy to read. Especially because my job just totally changed.

So soon I will go back to school and I will once again be working my butt off to get good grades and make my grandparents perfectly happy and proud.

Next order of business. I'm going to the Bahamas! I'm going on a cruise with my Dad, my Step Mother, my Step Sister, and my wonderful Boyfriend. I can't wait. I'm going to be filming some and I'm going to take lots of pictures. I'm working on collecting change to pay to buy a new digital camera because all I have is a video camera. I want to be able to have great pictures. Everything will be going to up sometime after the 22nd. I leave the 18th. YAY!

Hope you are having a wonderful summer,

Brittany Rose

No comments:

Post a Comment