Sunday, August 1, 2010

50 random questions

Where were you 3 hours ago?
Going to taco bell to get food

Who are you in love with?
My boyfriend Brett

Have you ever eaten a crayon?
No never

Is there anything pink within 10 feet of you?
My DS Lite

When is the last time you went to the mall?
Today like 5 or 6 hours ago

Are you wearing socks right now?
No

Does your family have a car worth over $2,000?
Yeah

When was the last time you drove out of town?
Everyday

Have you been to the movies in the last 5 days?
No it's really expensive to go to the movie in my area

Are you hot?
Yeah it's Florida, it's always hot

What was the last thing you had to drink?
Baja Blast Mountain Dew

What are you wearing right now?
My purple homecoming shirt and a pair of black guy shorts that magically appeared in my closet. I think they're my ex boyfriends.

Do you wash your car or let the car wash do it?
Car wash

Last food that you ate?
Tacos

Where were you last week at this time?
Probably Blogging

Have you bought any clothing items in the last week?
No I don't think so, unless you call a school bag a clothing item

When is the last time you ran?
Friday because my Grandfather was rushed to the hospital and I ran into my boyfriend's work to steal(borrow) his car

What's the last sporting event you watched?
Football game way last year

What is your favorite animal?
Cows

Your dream vacation?
England

Last person's house you were in?
My boyfriend's? Maybe his dad's house not his mom's? Oh no my neighbors house I wanted to ask their dad a question

Worst injury you've ever had?
Chipped the bone in my foot or when I twisted the inner ligament of my knee

Have you been in love?
Yes

Do you miss anyone right now?
Everyone

Last play you saw?
Wizard of Oz at my school

What is your secret weapon to lure in the opposite sex?
Just being myself

What are your plans for tonight?
Sleep because it is almost 2 am

Who is the last person you sent a MySpace message or comment?
Probably a comment to my boyfriend

Next trip you are going to take?
The Bahamas

Ever go to camp?
Like day camp yes but not like sleep over camp but I always wanted to go

Were you an honor roll student in school?
Yeah I think I only ever got one F one D and like 4 C's throughout all of schooling

What do you want to know about the future?
Nothing because I don't want to be able to change it. Why would you want to do that? Everything happens for a reason.

Are you wearing any perfume or cologne?
No

Are you due sometime this year for a doctor's visit?
Yeah I think so, I know I have to go to the Gastroenterologist

Where is your best friend?
A lot of places because I'm one of those people that think you can have a lot of best friends, I'm like best friends with all my friends.

How is your best friend?
I think they're all good

Do you have a tan?
No I can't tan to save my life

What are you listening to right now?
Static Shock I love this show

Do you collect anything?
Makeup and I have a jar of change that eventually buy something with.

Who is the biggest gossiper you know?
My own grandma and her friend they talk a lot I compare them to Mrs Patty and Bubette from Gilmore Girls

Last time you got stopped by a cop or pulled over?
November 25th, 2009, I was on my way to the doctors and it was the day after my 18th birthday, I was following my grandpa and he was going like 48 and I was going like 42 because I only thought the speed limit was like 35 or 40, but it was actually 30 and I saw the speed limit sign and I tried to slow down but he had already radared me because he was right behind the sign and I only got a warning but if he would have caught my grandpa he would have gotten a ticket so I saved my grandpa from being in trouble with my Grandmother because he had just gotten a ticket for not putting the disabled sign up when we parked at the grocery store.

Have you ever drank your soda from a straw?
Like a couple hours ago

What does your last text message say?
Ok

Do you like hot sauce?
Not really I'm not much for spicy stuff but I like my dad's flavored hot sauce

Last time you took a shower?
Last night

Do you need to do laundry?
Grandma does yeah

What is your heritage?
Funny because we were actually talking about this in the car today
I'm German, Irish, British, Welsh, Scottish, possibly French, and possibly Polish

Are you someone's best friend?
Yeah

Are you rich?
No by no means am I rich

What were you doing at 12AM last night?
I was at Walmart because my boyfriend wanted me to. I'm not a big Walmart person I like Target a lot better, I just find that I get better service at Walmart.

Ok that is my 50 random questions tag. Have a good night,

Brittany Rose

No comments:

Post a Comment