Sunday, December 13, 2009

Introduction

So my name is Brittany, if you couldn't already tell. I'm 18 years old, but I really haven't been 18 for very long. I'm a senior in a normal public High School in Florida. Honestly I would love for everyone reading this to be my close friend and come over for parties, but as everyone knows it's just not safe.

I have a youtube and I really wanted to get into making vlogs, but my computer can barely hold the memory I have now so that wasn't working. I still really wanted to review stuff and let people know what I thought. On this blog I'm going to review anything and everything that interest me. From makeup to books to other people's vlogs and blogs.

I'm the typical girl, I like makeup and fashoin, but I'm honestly not the most fashonable. I would love to be that girl that every freshman looks up for looking cool. I'm the average jeans and a t-shirt kind of girl. I, as most girls, have an unhealthy addiction to makeup. I also have an unhealthy addiction to window shopping, not only in person, but online. My last addiction is Blockbuster. The manager at my local Blockbuster knows me by heart, he even remembered my birthday which was amazing. I felt so special.

So next subject, I have a boyfriend for all you wondering. He's more than my boyfriend though. He's kind of the only real person I have felt for everything and anything at school, but whatever it's my Senior year. In like 9 monthes I'll be in college. I'm not sure were I'm going yet and I'm not sure I should tell because even though there are like a thousand freshman per school it's still really unsafe. Not to menton I have a very not normal major. Brace yourself because this is a wierd one, I want to spend the rest of my life doing statistics. There's nothing better than calculating stats and just spending every moment in the math zone. I love it. I now have like 3 t-shirts related to math. One I'm getting for chirstmas, but I picked it out. Don't worry it's not the first time that's happened. My grandma never knows what to get me sometimes it's just easier for her to do that.

So on the topic of grandparents, I live with mine. My mom lives in Conneticut and my dad lives not too far way, but I already live about 30 minutes away from school as it is and living at my dad's would be another 30 minutes. It just doesn't make sense. I'd also be living an hour away from my boyfriend if I lived there. I've been living with my grandparents for alittle less than 10 years now of my 18 years of breathing. I'd love to live with my mom though. Why don't I then? Because she is not in the situation that she can take care of an 18 year old. I probably eat a lot more than I should, but I like what I like and I like food so I'm going to eat it. My usual everyday diet is sandwich for breakfast and sometimes a donut or a bagel, that's usually somewhere around 7 am- 8am. After breakfast I don't usually eat until about 1:30 in the afternoon. Lunch is usually left overs and strawberry banana yogart with granolia. Then about 3:30 I have a velveta shells and cheese 2% milk cup that you microwave. Then dinner is usually about 6 or 6:30. We usually have spagetti or, like tonight, chicken with shaped mac and cheese and veggies. So I usually have more than I should and I don't usually drink soda.

So what am I usually going to review on this blog. For the most part I'm going to review makeup, food, and media things such as tv shows and movies. Sometimes, like today, I'll review a book, but don't expect them often because I just lately have not been able to find books I'm interested in. I can't understand why though. I think it's mostly because most of the books in the teen section as now all about vampires. Why? I mean we have enough. We have Twilight and vampire diaries not to mention True Blood and Vampire Academy. There is enough vampire books, shows, and movies to go around. We need something new people.

Anyways that was my mini rant of there being too many vampire things. So that's all I'm going to say for now because in a minute or two I'm going to review the current book I'm reading. So I'll talk to you in a minute.

Love life and have fun-- Brittany Rose

No comments:

Post a Comment